Learn to Knit with Lee Scott
May 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm$120
In this class you will learn to:
- Cast on,
- knit, purl,
- increase and decrease,
- cast off,
- read a pattern and a chart, and
- learn how to finish a garment, including sewing up and blocking.
The requirements list for this class is:
- 4mm single pointed knitting needles or if you prefer, a circular 4mm knitting needle
- 1 ball 8ply 100% cotton yarn
- 3 balls 8ply woollen yarn (2 main colour and one contrast)
- 4 balls 8 ply woollen yarn (3 main colour and one contrast) depending on which bag they choose to make.
Kits will be available.
|Level of skill||Beginners and Intermediate|
|Hours of attendance||10:00am to 12:30pm|
|Cost||$120 for four weeks|
|Frequency||Every Friday for 4 Weeks|